Effective date: the 15th day of June 2021
www.polygraphbc.ca (the “Site”) is owned and operated by LorDen Polygraph Services and can be contacted at:
- PO Box 26074 Langley Mall PO, Langley, BC V3A 8J2
Interpretation and Definitions
The words which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions: The following Definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they are singular or plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to LorDen Polygraph Services, PO Box 26074 Langley Mall PO, Langley BC V3A 8J2.
- Service refers to the website
- You means, the individual accessing the Service or the company or other legal entity acting on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service as available.
- Website refers to Lorden Polygraph Services accessible from www.polygraphbc.ca
The information collected on the Service is for general information services only.
The Company assumes no responsibility for the errors and omissions in the contents of the Service.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents of the Service at any time with or without prior notice.
The Company does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External Links Disclaimer
The Service may contain Links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company.
Please note that the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
- The information given by the Service is for the general guidance on matters of interest only. Even if the Company takes every precaution to ensue that the content of the Service is both current and accurate, errors can occur. Plus given the changing nature of laws, rules, and regulations, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information contained in the Service.
Who We Share Personal Data With
Fair Use Disclaimer
The Company may use copyright material which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The Company is making such material available for criticism, comment, news, reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research.
The Company believes this constitutes a “Fair Use” of any copyright as provided by Canadian Law.
If you wish to use copyright material from the Service for your own purposes that go beyond fair use. You must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Views Expressed Disclaimer
The Service may contain views or opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any author, agency, organization, employer, or company including the Company.
Comments published by the users are their sole responsibility and the users will take full responsibility, liability and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The Company is not liable for any comments published by users and reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.
No Responsibility Disclaimer
The information on the Service is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice and services. As such it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisors.
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or inconsequential damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access or use or inability to access or use the Service.
Use at Your Own Risk Disclaimer
All the information in the Service is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warrant of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warrantees of the performance, merchantability, and fitness for a specific purpose.
The Company is not liable to You or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information given by the Service or for any consequential, special, or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of damages.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, You can contact Us.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: 604-319-7789
- By Mail: PO Box 26074 Langley Mall PO, Langley, BC V3A 8J2